Explore for a year is a blog about clarity, happiness and pursuing your dreams.
In April 2010, I left my 9-5 corporate job to explore my interests. Armed with a chunk of my personal savings, my goals for the next year are to:
- learn web design
- live my ideal life everyday and
- find ways to generate income doing what I enjoy
- travel solo for the first time
In the months leading up to my last day at work, I experienced a great amount of personal growth. This blog shares insights from my journey and lessons I learn during my year of learning and travel.
If you’ve ever wanted to leave your job to pursue something more fulfilling, let me help you get started. Each week this blog will provide practical and motivational articles on:
- finding joy and fulfillment
- discovering and pursuing your passions and
- inspiring stories from people overcoming obstacles or living their dreams
This blog will also answer questions such as:
- I want to quit my job too. How can I start?
- How do I know what I’m passionate about?
- How much money do I need?
- I’m scared. What if I fail? What will my friends think?
Say hi below or leave a comment on one of my blog posts. I look forward to hearing from you.